HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Richard J. Glonek, OD, FCOVD
Board Certified in Vision Therapy (FCOVD)
VISION THERAPY SPECIALIST, PLLC
For over 35 years Dr. Glonek has provided functional vision care. He believes that most eye examinations are not adequate to determine functional disorders of the visual system that affect our everyday lives. He goes beyond 20/20 to treat your eyes. Eye teaming, tracking and focusing require in-depth testing and treatment to achieve maximum performance. Whether a child is beginning to learn to read or an adult has suffered brain damage, functional assessments can best determine to most successful form of treatment. Our office is dedicated to providing the finest and most up to date vision care available.
Dr. Glonek provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
Scottsdale, AZ, Arizona, Mesa, Tempe, Phoenix optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye exam, vision care,
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use